Your City is your base of operations.
You can enter Your City via the main screen. The My City slate will show:
- Your current City Defense Rating
- The image of your most advanced Headquarter
- A status bar showing how much Gold your City has generated (and can be taken via a Rival Attack)
- Districts are damagable and unless repaired will be weaker for the next attacker.
You start with one district. You will gain additional districts as you progress in level...
|1st, HQ District||N/A|
|2nd, Central District|
|3rd, Downtown District|
|4th, Outskirts District||10,000,000|
District Order During Rival Attacks
Rivals will encounter each District in reverse order.
- Eg. When you attack someone with four Districts, you will encounter their Outskirts District first, then Downtown, Central, and finally their HQ District.
So whatever you have in your last district will be what other players encounter first when they attack you via a Rivals attack.
Sometimes you may gain a Resource Building or a Defense Building from a Rival Attack. However, you will not be able to build that Building in one of your Districts until you have entered the prerequisite Zone for that Building.